- Apple Reports First Quarter Resultspar Apple Newsroom le 27 janvier 2022 à 22 h 31 min
Apple today announced financial results for its fiscal 2022 first quarter ended December 25, 2021.
- Apple spotlights Black voices during Black History Monthpar Apple Newsroom le 26 janvier 2022 à 14 h 57 min
This Black History Month, Apple is spotlighting and amplifying Black voices, business, and innovation with exclusive content and curated collections.
- Share your best iPhone macro photos for Apple’s Shot on iPhone Challengepar Apple Newsroom le 25 janvier 2022 à 14 h 58 min
Apple invites iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max users to capture the little things, in a big way, with a macro photography Shot on iPhone Challenge.
- Apple services enrich peoples’ lives throughout the yearpar Apple Newsroom le 10 janvier 2022 à 18 h 56 min
Apple’s services helped deliver innovative apps, powerful content, and experiences that enrich users’ lives in more ways than ever before.
- Apple Fitness+ introduces Collections and Time to Run starting January 10par Apple Newsroom le 7 janvier 2022 à 14 h 57 min
Apple Fitness+, the first fitness and wellness service built entirely around Apple Watch, is introducing Collections and Time to Run on January 10.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) News The latest news released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD)
- New AMD Radeon PRO W6000 Series Graphics Unleash High-Efficiency, Powerful CAD Performance for Mainstream Workstation Usersle 19 janvier 2022 à 15 h 00 min
– The Radeon PRO W6400 graphics card offers up to 3X higher performance than the previous generation1 – – New Radeon PRO W6500M and Radeon PRO W6300M GPUs are optimized to power next-gen mobile workstations – SANTA CLARA, Calif., Jan. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- […]
- AMD to Report Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Resultsle 18 janvier 2022 à 22 h 15 min
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) announced today that it will report fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results on Tuesday, Feb. 1, 2022, after the close of market. Management will conduct a conference call to discuss these results at 5:00 p.m. EST […]
- AMD Highlights Growing Cloud Momentum With New Amazon EC2 Instances for High Performance Computingle 12 janvier 2022 à 15 h 00 min
Amazon EC2 Hpc6a instances powered by 3rd Gen AMD EPYC™ processors offer up to 65 percent better price-performance than similar compute-optimized Amazon EC2 instances SANTA CLARA, Calif., Jan. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) announced Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS) has […]
- AMD Unveils New Power-Efficient, High-Performance Mobile Graphics for Premium and Thin-and-Light Laptops, and New Desktop Graphics Cardsle 4 janvier 2022 à 17 h 00 min
– Expanded AMD Radeon RX 6000M Series mobile graphics offer 20 percent faster performance on average than current lineup1; New AMD Radeon RX 6000S Series mobile graphics deliver world-class, high-performance gaming for next-gen thin-and-light laptops – – AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT […]
- AMD Unveils New Ryzen Mobile Processors Uniting “Zen 3+” core with AMD RDNA 2 Graphics in Powerhouse Designle 4 janvier 2022 à 17 h 00 min
— Ryzen 6000 Series processors offer huge generational uplift with up to 11% more single threaded performance, up to 28% more multi-threaded performance, and up to 2x more graphics performance compared to the Ryzen 5000 Series — — New AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D desktop […]
- How Smart Hospital Technology Can Help Cut Down on Medical Errorspar Isha Salian le 28 janvier 2022 à 17 h 00 min
Despite the feats of modern medicine, as many as 250,000 Americans die from medical errors each year — more than 6 times the number killed in car accidents. Smart hospital AI can help avoid some of these fatalities in healthcare, just as computer vision-based driver assistance systems can […]
- Nearly 80 Percent of Financial Firms Use AI to Improve Services, Reduce Fraudpar Kevin Levitt le 27 janvier 2022 à 15 h 00 min
From the largest firms trading on Wall Street to banks providing customers with fraud protection to fintechs recommending best-fit products to consumers, AI is driving innovation across the financial services industry. New research from NVIDIA found that 78 percent of financial services […]
- Let Me Upgrade You: GeForce NOW Adds Resolution Upscaling and More This GFN Thursdaypar GeForce NOW Community le 27 janvier 2022 à 15 h 00 min
GeForce NOW is taking cloud gaming to new heights. This GFN Thursday delivers an upgraded streaming experience as part of an update that is now available to all members. It includes new resolution upscaling options to make members’ gaming experiences sharper, plus the ability to customize […]
- Hatch Me If You Can: Startup’s Sorting Machines Use AI to Protect Healthy Fish Eggspar Angie Lee le 26 janvier 2022 à 17 h 00 min
Fisheries collect millions upon millions of fish eggs, protecting them from predators to increase fish yield and support the propagation of endangered species — but an issue with gathering so many eggs at once is that those infected with parasites can put healthy ones at risk. Jensorter, an […]
- UK Biobank Advances Genomics Research with NVIDIA Clara Parabrickspar Craig Rhodes le 26 janvier 2022 à 15 h 00 min
UK Biobank is broadening scientists’ access to high-quality genomic data and analysis by making its massive dataset available in the cloud alongside NVIDIA GPU-accelerated analysis tools. Used by more than 25,000 registered researchers around the world, UK Biobank is a large-scale biomedical […]
Adobe Press Releases generated by Q4
- Media Alert: Adobe Digital Price Index: Online Inflation Hits Another High in Decemberle 12 janvier 2022 à 14 h 00 min
- Adobe Names Brett Biggs and Spencer Neumann to its Board of Directorsle 10 janvier 2022 à 22 h 05 min
- Adobe Announces Changes to Executive Leadership Teamle 16 décembre 2021 à 14 h 05 min
- Adobe Reports Record Q4 and Fiscal 2021 Revenue; Company Outlines Strategy for Next Decade of Growthle 16 décembre 2021 à 14 h 05 min
- Adobe Named a Leader in World’s First Major Evaluation of Customer Data Platform (CDP) Marketle 15 décembre 2021 à 22 h 45 min