- Apple Bağdat Caddesi now open in the heart of Istanbulpar Apple Newsroom le 22 octobre 2021 à 17 h 59 min
Apple Bağdat Caddesi opened this Friday, serving as Apple’s third retail location in Turkey.
- Apple Bağdat Caddesi opens Friday, October 22, in Istanbulpar Apple Newsroom le 21 octobre 2021 à 6 h 01 min
Apple Bağdat Caddesi serves as Apple’s third retail location in Turkey.
- Apple introduces Tech Talks 2021, live online sessions for developerspar Apple Newsroom le 20 octobre 2021 à 18 h 39 min
Apple today kicked off Tech Talks 2021, a new online developer engagement series with more than 100 live sessions and 1,500 office hours.
- Apple unveils game-changing MacBook Propar Apple Newsroom le 18 octobre 2021 à 19 h 52 min
Apple today unveiled the completely reimagined MacBook Pro powered by the all-new M1 Pro and M1 Max — the first pro chips designed for the Mac.
- Final Cut Pro and Logic Pro updated on the new MacBook Pro with M1 Pro; M1 Maxpar Apple Newsroom le 18 octobre 2021 à 19 h 51 min
Final Cut Pro delivers huge advances in 8K video performance; Logic Pro features a complete set of tools for creating music in spatial audio.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) News The latest news released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD)
- AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO Processors Selected for Next-Generation NVIDIA GeForce NOW Cloud Gaming Platformle 21 octobre 2021 à 15 h 00 min
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today announced Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO processors will help power the new GeForce NOW RTX 3080 membership tier from NVIDIA. Driven by AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO processors, the new GeForce NOW RTX 3080 […]
- AMD to Report Fiscal Third Quarter 2021 Financial Resultsle 13 octobre 2021 à 22 h 15 min
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) announced today that it will report third quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, October 26, 2021 after the close of market. Management will conduct a conference call to discuss these results at 5:00 p.m. EDT / 2:00 p.m. […]
- AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics Card Delivers Incredible High-Refresh Rate 1080p Gamingle 13 octobre 2021 à 15 h 00 min
– Up to 1.3X better performance-per-watt than the competition in select titles at 1080p max settings – – Harnesses AMD RDNA 2 gaming architecture, AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution, AMD Infinity Cache, AMD Smart Access Memory technology and other powerful features to provide […]
- AMD and Microsoft Bring Powerful, Reliable Computing to Users with Windows 11 Powered by AMD Ryzen Processors and AMD Radeon Graphicsle 5 octobre 2021 à 14 h 00 min
More than 175 AMD CPUs are now compatible with Windows 11 operating system to drive ultimate PC experiences SANTA CLARA, Calif., Oct. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) and Microsoft are enabling new user experiences with Windows 11, powered by AMD Ryzen™ Processors, delivering […]
- AMD Expands Collaboration With Google Cloud to Deliver Faster Application Performance and Elevate Business Productivity with AMD EPYC™ Processorsle 30 septembre 2021 à 15 h 00 min
— Latest Google Compute Engine N2D virtual machines use 3rd Gen EPYC™ processors for on average, over 30% better price-performance — SANTA CLARA, Calif., Sept. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today announced Google Cloud is expanding its use of AMD EPYC™ […]
- Stream Me Up: GeForce NOW RTX 3080 Brings Next-Generation Performance to Cloud Gamingpar Phil Eisler le 21 octobre 2021 à 15 h 00 min
GFN Thursday welcomes you to the next generation of cloud gaming — boldly going where no cloud gaming service has gone before with the new GeForce NOW RTX 3080 membership. The new memberships will stream from the world’s most powerful gaming supercomputer, the GeForce NOW SuperPOD, […]
- Lights! Camera! Insight! Four Scenes From the Marriage of Computer Vision and Edge Computingpar Adam Scraba le 20 octobre 2021 à 17 h 00 min
Whether you’re managing stadiums, cities or global corporations, edge AI is critical to improve operational efficiency. That’s the message from people drawn from each of these fields who will share their experiences and aspirations in a panel at GTC. They’re using a type of […]
- AI-ncient Pottery: Northern Arizona University Researchers Use Machine Learning to Study Distant Culturespar Angie Lee le 20 octobre 2021 à 15 h 00 min
The more advanced modern technologies become, the more they can help us understand the past. Chris Downum and Leszek Pawlowicz, researchers in the Department of Anthropology at Northern Arizona University, are using GPU-based deep learning algorithms to categorize sherds — tiny fragments of […]
- An Engineer Recalls How AI Broke the Exascale Barrierpar Dion Harris le 18 octobre 2021 à 19 h 00 min
Thorsten Kurth still remembers the night he discovered his team broke the exascale barrier. On the couch at home at 9 p.m., he was pouring over the latest results from one of the first big jobs run on Summit, then the world’s top supercomputer, based at Oak Ridge National Laboratory. The […]
- College Students in AI Take ‘World’s Greatest Field Trip’ to GTCpar Brian Caulfield le 18 octobre 2021 à 15 h 00 min
Seventy-five students from Houston Community College’s new two-year artificial intelligence program will attend NVIDIA’s GTC conference next month. Calling it “the greatest field trip of all time,” the program’s coordinator, G. Raymond Brown, sees it as a way to bring […]
Adobe Press Releases generated by Q4
- Adobe Completes Acquisition of Frame.iole 7 octobre 2021 à 22 h 05 min
- Adobe Appoints Dan Durn Chief Financial Officerle 1 octobre 2021 à 14 h 35 min
- Adobe Reports Record Revenuele 21 septembre 2021 à 22 h 05 min
- Adobe Announces Payment Services for Adobe Commercele 15 septembre 2021 à 15 h 00 min
- Adobe to Acquire Frame.iole 19 août 2021 à 22 h 05 min